Forms: After Your Case

Display menu

Forms: After Your Case

Order to Appear for Examination (SC-134)

You’ve won your case but can’t collect. Use this form to make the debtor appear in court and disclose his assets.

Notice of Appeal (SC-140)

A Plaintiff cannot appeal if you lose on your Plaintiff’s Claim. However, if the Defendant countersued you and you lose on the Defendant’s Claim, you can appeal.

Motion to Vacate Judgment and Declaration (SC-135)

If you are the Defendant and lost because you didn’t appear in court, use this form to ask the court to set aside the judgment.

Request to Correct or Cancel Judgment and Answer (SC-108)

If the clerk made a clerical mistake on your judgment or the court applied the wrong law to your case, use this form to ask the court to correct or cancel the judgment.

Writ of Execution (EJ-130)

Use this form to have the Sheriff’s Department collect from the Judgment Debtor’s bank account or garnish their wages.

Instructions for Form EJ-130

Request for Court Order and Answer (SC-105)

Use this form to request the court to do something concerning your case. This form can be used before trial or after a judgment has been entered.