On June 19, 2018, the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors received a report from the Office of Cannabis Management that outlines the Board’s options with respect to regulating commercial cannabis activities in the County’s unincorporated areas.
The report is the culmination of a year-long, multi-faceted process of public outreach and stakeholder engagement, and reflects input received during 20 public listening sessions held throughout the County in summer 2017 as well as the consensus recommendations of the Advisory Working Group on Cannabis Regulation and consultation with over a dozen County departments.
Currently, all commercial cannabis business activity is prohibited in unincorporated LA County and the County is not issuing or accepting any applications for cannabis business licenses.
- Report and Analysis on Options to Implement a Policy Framework for Regulating Commercial Medical and Adult-Use Cannabis in Unincorporated Areas
- Attachment I: Analysis of Policy Framework Components
- Attachment II: Advisory Working Group Recommendations
- Attachment III: Maps
- Attachment IV: Report on Cannabis Tax Considerations
- Policy Framework Fact Sheet